SAMPLE. Nintendo Switch with Joy-Con Controller
At home, the system rests in the Nintendo Switch dock which lets you play with family and friends on a TV in the comfort of your living room. By simply lifting Nintendo Switch from the dock at any time, the system instantly transitions to handheld mode, and the same great gaming experience that was being enjoyed at home now travels with you. The portability of Nintendo Switch is enhanced by its 6.2-inch screen, which displays bright, high-definition gameplay at the park, on an airplane, in a car, or at a friend's apartment.
Nintendo Switch comes with two Joy-Con that can each act as a standalone controller with an analog stick, a full complement of face and shoulder buttons, built in motion-sensing technology and new HD Rumble. They can be inserted into a Joy-Con grip accessory to be used like a traditional controller, held comfortably in each hand for independent left and right motion controls, or shared between two players for instant multiplayer gaming in front of the TV or out on the go.
- Nintendo Switch console
- Nintendo Switch dock
- Joy-Con (L) and Joy-Con (R)
- Two Joy-Con strap accessories
- One Joy-Con grip
- HDMI cable
- Nintendo Switch AC adapter
- Screen: Nintendo Switch has a 6.2-inch capacitive multi-touch screen that can display a resolution of 1280 x 720.
- Dock: The Nintendo Switch dock holds, powers, and charges the system, and outputs video and audio from the system to a TV or external display.
- Stand: A stand on the back of the main unit can be deployed to position the system upright in tabletop mode.
- Media: Game cards
- Video Output: HDMI; up to 1080p resolution when played in TV mode (up to 720p when played in handheld or tabletop mode)
- Audio Output: TV Mode supports 5.1 channel surround sound. Using the system's built-in audio jack, stereo speakers or headphones can be used when played in handheld or tabletop modes.
- Battery: Battery life can last for more than six hours, but will vary depending on the software and usage conditions. For example, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild can be played for roughly three hours on a single charge. While away from home, Nintendo Switch can be charged by plugging the AC adapter into the console's USB Type-C connector.
- Storage: Nintendo Switch has 32GB of internal storage, a portion of which is reserved for use by the system, and has the option to expand its capacity using microSDXC or microSDHC memory cards.
- SoC: Custom Tegra processor powered by NVIDIA
- USB Ports: USB ports on the Nintendo Switch dock can be used to charge accessories such as the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller and Joy-Con attached to a Joy-Con charging grip. The USB ports can also be used with a USB LAN adaptor to connect to the Internet.
- Networking: Nintendo Switch can connect to the Internet via a wireless (IEEE 802.11ac) connection. In addition, up to 8 systems can connect over a local wireless connection in compatible multiplayer games. While docked, Nintendo Switch can also use a wired Internet connection by connecting a LAN Adapter.